Evolution: The World of Sacred Device for the Neo Geo Pocket Color handheld system. The game is in 2D with 16-bit anime illustrations and character portraits to depict the story events. The story of the original game is carried over with a different script, however it has a worse translation than the Dreamcast version due to technical limitations and other factors.Evolution: Eternal Dungeons is a port of
Differences from the Dreamcast versionEdit
- Similar to Lufia 3, enemies only move when you do. They will not chase you if you are not moving.
- There is no jump function in dungeons.
- It is possible to save anywhere.
- Pannam Town is accessed through a menu rather than exploration.
- In battle due to text limitations, characters are only named by their initials. M.L. for Mag Launcher and so on.
- Text limitations produce new grammar errors.
- Some new spellings: "North Lop" instead of "Northrop".
- Enemies give more experience in battle
- All traps are invisible
- New art style