Saving is a technique used by Adventurers to record their current progress and resume their quest at a later point. Saving is essential for Adventurers, because without it, an Adventurer would need to start from the beginning of their journey every time they choose to rest. There are many methods an Adventurer can use in order to save their progress.
There are two ways to save in this game:
- Save Points: These are swirls of light found throughout the game that can save your current progress when stepped on. They are located in Pannam Town, Mag Launcher's home, the Imperial Cruiser and on the final floors of ruins.
- Resume Points: Before entering a new floor, an Adventurer will be asked if they wish to pause or continue. If they choose to pause, a temporary save will be created. Upon resumption, this save will be deleted and the Adventurer continue to the next floor.
There are three ways to save in this game:
- Town Saves: While in Museville, Adventurers will be able to save anywhere in town through the Pause menu.
- Save Points: Found on the final floors of ruins and at some other points, these circles of light will allow an Adventurer to save when stepped on.
- Resume Points: In the Tower of Despair found in Museville, an Adventurer will be asked if they wish to pause or continue before entering a new floor. Upon resumption, this save will be deleted and they will continue to the next floor.
Evolution Worlds retains the same methods to save as Evolution 2: Far Off Promise.
- Menu Saves: Adventurers can save their progress anytime outside of battle through the pause menu.